Thanks for stopping by!
- I write paranormal and contemporary romance. I started with things I knew, supernatural creatures such as rock stars and vampires and expanded my writing universe as the ideas came to me. I love unlikely pairings, second chances, and of course, a happily ever after.
- My day job is doing makeup for film, TV, and commercials. I love it, and I incorporate these experiences into my all of my books in some way or another.
- I share a birthday with Steven Tyler. I think we make excellent birthday twins.
- I've been to hundreds of concerts. I’ve always been fascinated by musicians, for obvious reasons. Without music, life would pretty much suck.
- I really like hair bands. All time favorite: Bon Jovi.
- I'm from Massachusetts and I'm a Mayflower descendant. I lived in Las Vegas in a while and some of my heart is still there.
- It took me forever to convert to reading digitially. Why didn’t you guys tell me what I was missing? Having an entire collection of books to access at anytime is heaven! If I’m staring at my phone, I’m probably reading something racy.
- My favorite books are pretty eclectic. All time favorite: Dirt Rich by Clark Howard. Sure bet reads: rock n’ roll biographies, paranormal romance.
- I'm a huge football fan. Go Patriots!
- Two things I still need to do: roller derby and learn to read tarot.
- It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up. I went back to school when I was 31 for hair and makeup. It’s never too late to reinvent yourself. More importantly, find something you love doing, and do everything in your power to make it happen.
- The first story I ever wrote was about a little girl who had her bicycle stolen. I switched POV to the bicycle thief at the end for the big reveal. My fourth grade teacher told me you NEVER switch point of view in the middle of a story. Yeah, about that.
- He almost scarred me for life. It took me a long time to even try dual POV. I knew when I wrote NO STRINGS ATTACHED that people would want Jagger’s side of the story so I had to get out of my comfort zone. Now I love dual POV.
- My favorite color is leopard print.
- Straw wrappers gross me out. Vile little things.
- I have an awesome cockatiel named McGee. He likes to boss me around and he has a serious mancrush on Guy Fieri.
- I love hearing from readers! I'm on Facebook, or if want a little more mayhem and foolishness, I have a reader group. That's where the fun stuff happens. I'm on Twitter, too. Not as much as I used to be, but I'm always just a mention away.